Search This Blog

Nov 24, 2013

Brunch: Egg fillet sandwich

There is no fresh veggies in the fridge to cook with for a few days now. Need to go grocery shopping sometime soon. But I did have avocado, eggs and frozen fillet in the fridge and few slice of bread left. I whipped up something pleasing to eat. It taste not half bad.

NEED:
beat 1 egg with pinch of pepper and salt
1 thawed fillet with spices: italian seasoning, pepper, salt, white pepper, wine/lemon,
some avocado
mayos
slice of bread
any oil

HOWTO:
I first cooked the beated egg like a pancake and put it aside. then I cooked the fillet, using the same pan, I added some olive oil and let it heat up and added the fillet then pour a bit of cooking wine on fillet, then sprinkle the spices on. cook it on one side for a minute and then flip it over. I cooked it until when I use my spatula gently to see if the meat can easily separate along the striated lines. Turn off heat and set aside

Then I spread mayo on one slice of bread and put slice pieces of avocado on the other slice and use the knife to mash it up a bit while spreading it. I folded the pancake like egg in half, put on top of slice then put fillet on top.



No comments:

Post a Comment