Search This Blog

Jul 2, 2013

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu (Movie)

Look what we have here, Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu on film! I like the manga hope the movie is good too in its own way. I'm feeling excited with anticipation. fufu...

Also Googling the name. I found out that there also an OVA to this. hmm. Should I also watch it? I wonder if there is english sub for the OVA.

GOODDRAMA SUM:
Hibino Tsubaki (Takei Emi) is a young teenage girl with a talent for styling other people's hair. Yet, Tsubaki suffers from low self-esteem and isn't very comfortable styling her own hair. She also has a tendency to dress old-fashioned. She's teased at high school because of this. One day, popular male student Tsubaki Kyota (Matsuzaka Tori) targets…

LINK:
http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-movie/kyou-koi-wo-hajimemasu-movie

No comments:

Post a Comment