Search This Blog

Feb 17, 2014

Skoshbox!

For my international cooking we have to write short response to the weekly websites. Our next place is japanese food! Other than sushi, onigari, and miso soup that is as wide my recipe of knowing to make. So I'm excited to what we'll make.

I check out this blog:http://www.humblebeanblog.com/2013/07/skoshbox/
 and the recent post was about the Skoshbox. I think the whole idea of Skoshbox is a amazing marketing plan or enterprise whatever you called it. But the challenge would be getting their name out. I would totally subscribe to a Chinese version of Skoshbox. 

Fact of the day: Geographically, business manufacture snacks distributed in China are less sweet and maybe salty than in the USA. Personally, I don't like USA snacks/junk food its either too sweet, salty or plain. 

Back to topic, I think the price seems reasonable good, $12/month, that I was considering to do the 6 month subscription as a birthday gift but I have already prepared a gift. maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment