Search This Blog

Aug 30, 2013

Cracker + tuna salad + tomato and avocado

Some cracker were on sale at Copps. I about 3 different brands of crackers. They are whole wheat Ritz, hint of salt Wheat Thins, and brown rice baked with red beans Triscuit. I had Ritz before so I opened the Wheat Thins cracker. They taste pretty good but I was surprise that it taste a bit sweet. Well I saw on the Ritz box a topping recipe, it made me remember the tuna salad I made in the Agrace Kitchen. I also had fresh tomato grown in our mini garden and avocado at hand.

Tuna Salad
1 can (6oz) tuna, drained
about 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I didn't have any mayo so I subbed it with ranch)

At first I sliced the tomato and then sliced it in 1/4. For avocado I sliced it in half and then used the knife to slice horizontal and vertical in it's shell, I shouldn't have done that... When I opened the Wheat Thins they were about 1 inch square, small. My tomato slices were larger than the crackers and the avocado were random shape and size, so I just dice them smaller.



No comments:

Post a Comment