Search This Blog

Dec 12, 2013

Last day of class!

This is a bit late but this was my spring 13 class. Well I was worried about my final portfolio for english but I passed with flying colors and even submitted it to the writing contest, never heard about the result though. I don't remember which chemistry class I took the fall 12 or spring 13 where I had a cold while taking the final exam...
This is my current fall class and today was the last day of class! I'm been busy doing the last assignments due on monday. It is horrendous. Even though this fall schedule looks neatly order and it is not easy as last year. This year there was sooo much reading I have to do especially for history and lgbt, required 3 books. I'm a very get-your-homework-done-early but I just couldn't read all the readings I had to read. It was just too much. And this year I took 16cr. The postive aspect for some of my classes it that there is NO final exam for lgbt or ap1, so happy about, but there is a 8 pager paper for lgbt the catch is to use primary resources using archive and special collection in the library but can't check the sources out, which is inconvenient and a take home assignment for ap1, which is also no fun, good thing I'm working in a group or else I would be stressed out this weekend, there due on monday and I have a exam on monday too.

I am so happy that I got by ap1 and its over... not, I have to take ap2 next semester :(, but the professor I chose is liked by student=good at teaching :).

The nursing classes are no joke. We had to read 25 ch, take 23 quizzes, take 2 test that covers like 6 chapters or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment