Search This Blog

Aug 6, 2013

Good Doctor

http://www.viki.com/tv/20218c-good-doctor

This sounds very interesting, different, and something I would like.

I absolutely love this! Joo Won's acting as an autistic person is spectacular. I kept thinking while watching the first 2 episode of how thoroughly he might have study his character, the behaviors, movements... I also like the senior nurse that looks like a huggable bear.

I also like the film components/effects too, I don't know what there called. I like how they show the effect when it's the autistic perspective, from his point of view. It's almost like I can see how he sees the world/situation.

I think it would be incredible if it was base on a true story. I was also curious how Korean see/portray a autism.

hancinema SUM:
As a child, Park Shi On (Joo Won) was sent to a specialized care center, where he discovered genius capacities for his autism. Coupled with an exceptional memory and keen spatial skills, the young savant eventually entered pediatric residency, where he developed into a promising surgeon. However, his mental and emotional development seems to have stopped at 10-years-old, which makes for incredible conflicts in and out of the O.R., especially with the hotheaded surgeon Kim Do Han (Joo Sang-wook). Despite warm hearted and fair colleagues like Cha Yoon Seo (Moon Chae-won) and Han Jin Wook (Kim Yeong-kwang), it’s a fierce and competitive adult world. One cannot simply tell Shi On to "grow up."


No comments:

Post a Comment