Search This Blog

Oct 13, 2013

Birthday 20 years old!!

October 12, 2013 is the day were I was induction into Alpha Lambda Delta and also my birthday!!

The induction was at my university's union fireside lounge. The room was dimly lit. The inductees got to side in comfy cushioned chair. It was a fabulously couch. The induction was no different from what I experience with the honor society induction in high school.

To celebrate my birthday, my cousin MM had her friends over to have HOT POT!! Our landlord, couldn't make it because it was his grandma's birthday too.

Any how, when my induction was over Sherry picked me up, then picked my cousin then Pung Fei up. And we went grocery shopping for hot pot ingredients. We bought about 150 worth of food, there was plenty of leftover ingredients left. We stuff our faces and became so full, our tummies were popping out and had to stand up. We didn't have room on our square table and had to put some on another counter. ^o^































We left to go shopping at 2. Don't know when were came back but we finished preparing and started eating hot pot at 6 to 8. There was beer for the legals. I'm still underage and don't like the taste of alcohol so I had whole milk and orange juice. ^^

PF bought a Tiramisu Cake, as a birthday present, but he left early, at 9, so he didn't get the chance to eat it. We were so full we had to wait and rest for a while. Ate the cake at 10, the landlord came home by then and we invited him to join us. The cake was was yum yum good.

Guess what this toilet photo story?! Get the story at the end of post

Sherry gifted me a happy B card and a embroided hanky, it has 2 simple looking flower, elegant and delicate looking. And MM presented a red coach wallet. A wallet was on my list to buy, but I never found the right one that I was looking for.

Today was a lovely day.

Toilet photo story: It not as disgusting as it looks. Well okay, you know there was alcohol, well one of MM's friend wasn't feeling so well...jk. No that's not what happen. We just dumped the leftover broth, the hot pot, into the toilet and flush it. It just looks disgusting when it's in the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment