Search This Blog

Oct 13, 2013

Sandwich with Rou Song, asian style.

Hello readers,

I had this carving for rou song this weekend. I had was wondering what recipes there are for rou song. I don't usually eat/buy this but when I do it's usually with rice porridge. I only found a few recipes, not as many as I was hoping for.

Well my cousin bought this slice of bread called....and it taste amazing. The bread was moist, chewy and more compact. I usually buy those cheap and long bread at the grocery store, the ones that are loose. I don't eat bread much because the ones I buy aren't that tasty. I was missing out on good bread.

I scrapped up the ingredients I had in the fridge to make a sandwich. No lettuce or tomato or cucumber or avocado. But I do have sliced ham, mayo, rou song, and a carrot. I used a peeler to "peel" the carrots thin strips.




No comments:

Post a Comment