Search This Blog

Jul 12, 2013

Pasta noodle + spinach filling

LINK: http://dragonflydrama.blogspot.com/2013/06/spinach-filling-recipes.html

Fufufu...I had both of the pasta so I boiled both of them. After boiling the pasta, the cylinder one most if it have ripped. Now that I look at the 3rd picture pasta, I notice that Recipegirl used uncooked pasta to fill in the filling.

I didn't have package spinach but I did have fresh spinach in fridge. I rinsed them and then boiled them until tender. I also put salt in the boiling water. Then I drain it, rinse with cold water, squeezed most of the water out, and then chop it.

I chopped it vertically and it was too chunky, I suggest to chop it small if using fresh spinach.

It was a bit tasteless. I would have added more pasta sauce if I had any left so I sprinkle some salt and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment