Search This Blog

Jun 20, 2013

chicken soup with cabbage and tofu

My parents bought this new ceramic pot from China. It awesome. Great for cooking soups but its a bit small. Dad boiled some chicken and we still had some of the water it was cooked in. So I used the broth and made this soup.

For the amount, I just used how much I wanted for my soup. I'm a veggie person so I overfill it with cabbage.

List:
water or chicken broth
cut the cabbage
black fungus, cleaned and sliced
dice cooked chicken
largely cubed tofu
frozen edamame beans without its shell
salt and chicken granule bullion or pepper

Direction:

Add water, tofu and edamame bean. Let it boil for a few minutes, maybe 5. Then I add salt and cgb. tastes the soup if enough flavor. Then I add the cabbage in and let it cook then top it off with the chicken and black fungus. I cover the pot for a few sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment