Search This Blog

Jun 18, 2013

Ginger and Spring Onion Dipping Sauce


This is a dipping sauce for boiled chicken. Chinese people like to eat there chicken parts boiled. They also dipped the chicken in soy sauce too. But I was feeling in have this as the dip. Making it once in awhile, it tasted fabulous. It was really cool watching it sizzle.

My mum said that I added to much oil but it seems the right amount to me.

List:
Ginger
spring onion
oil
salt
chicken granule bullion or pepper

1. Finely randomly chop ginger. Do the same with spring onion. Both about the same amount. In a ceramic or glass bowl add salt and chicken gran. bull. with the chopped ginger and spring onion. I stirred them and tasted it if I need more flavor. you can also tasted it after you pour the oil and add more flavor as needed.
2. In pan heat up oil until you see that the oil start to smoke a bit. then our the oil directly into the bowl of ginger and spring onion. Be careful it will boil viscously when you pour the hot oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment