Search This Blog

Sep 27, 2013

Bloody pants, menstrual, acupuncturist

I don't have classes on Fridays. And usually stay home doing homework. However today my roomie started working yesterday. And I was all alone. So I rode the bus to campus library. No, that(library) wasn't the reason why I went. I have this Lab practical next week for Anatomy and Physiology. And they have open lab for extra practice and extra credit. I went for the extra credit. Then I went to the library to write my 2 papers that is due next week. I spent 2 hours there. when suddenly...

This topic might be gross to some of you it's about menstrual things and the natural course of nature, you got your forewarning of being disgust.

...massive amount of blood and blood clots propel out of my V. lol, like the description? I had a pad on so like no worries, right? But no, it had to leak out...I calmly pack my stuff into backpack and quickly rush to the bathroom, which wasn't far away. I could feel the blooding creeping down my thigh and soaking my jeans. Just look at that picture! This was like the worst and most visible blood stain I had on my pants. Had to walk like that to the bus stop. (,,-___-,,). Though, I did loosen my backpack straps and had my backpack cover my butt.

I don't know about other females but I have like the worst menstrual cramps and sore back on the first 2 days. I also had a headache this time. And its been a few years not that I have many blood clots too. So I don't use tampons. I used to have irregular time period and long periods, but it has come and go in a regular and predicable manner.

Western doctors don't help at all, but prescribe birth controls and suggest ibuprofen. And I have a controversy with using birth controls. I have recently, over the summer, have been seeing a acupuncturist. Heehee. I was excited to experience it for the first time where I have seen it many times in dramas! It wasn't as traumatic as it was getting a shot. You could hardly feel the poking, only if the acupuncturist aimed on a nerve or was off a bit. Oh those hurt but quickly goes away when acupuncturist remove the fine needle and re-poke it in the right place. I pay $60 per session and the herbal pills cost $12 per bottle. The pill bottles are costly. I bough some online for $9 at https://www.herbsdirectusa.com/. I seen the acupuncturist once a week for a month then see acupuncturist once a month.




No comments:

Post a Comment