Search This Blog

Sep 26, 2013

I was gushing blood then my mouth was crawling with crayfishes.

I had this crazy dream last night. It was ridiculous and creepy at the same time. I don't know where these stories/ideas come from.

I don't remember clearly before where I was gushing blood like a faucet running water, out of my nose. I think I was poisoned or something because the blood was dark red-black. Luckily I was in the bathroom getting ready to wash my hand when the epic nose bleed happen and I also cough up blood. It wasn't in pain. I was actually in a hospital and there was a suppose doctor that was done with pottying but she just ignore my episode and went out. My dream state was in disbelief that she walk out. When I stop gushing blood. It was like a camera close up to my mouth. The image was that I had small red dots all around my inside cheeks like small red fish eggs. Well I was like whatever and continue dream life. This is were there is a transition to my dream. I was dreaming about long lived cat like house cat shifter and dog shifter. Those two groups don't have a good relationship. I don't know what that dream was but before I woke up. Small crayfish were crawling or hatching out of my inside cheeks. I tried to pull them out but they would pinch onto my inside cheeks. And my inside cheek were a scramble omelet with eggs, green pepper, and dice onions with grounded pepper. It was so weird and creepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment