Search This Blog

Sep 5, 2013

Second year of College. More reading to do than last year.

There is so much reading I have to do this year. I have bought 10 books this semester!! 6 are book size, 1 loose leaf book (lots of pages and ch 23 = 23 quizzes!), 1 textbook bundle includes the lab book, 1 workbook, and 1 course reader. I'm not looking forward to all these readings. I'm still in the process of getting used to this semester assignments, organizing and managing my time. I'm also planning to become a tutor for my work study. I know that I will not have much luxury to read manga and books, watch dramas, blog, and do all the other stuff as I did last year.

And more paper I have to write. I've been praised for my writing before from my teachers, but I'm still not confident in my writing and not looking forward to them. But then I think positive that all this writing will improve my college writing even more. I should feel good about my writing, I did passed my english course, but I think it's a habit because English is my second language per se and also I'm a slow at writing. I'm the person who thinks deeply and sometimes over thinks things.

No comments:

Post a Comment