Search This Blog

Nov 29, 2012

Full House Take 2

I thought this drama was a sequence to Full House so I did begin watching it when the 1st ep was subbed. When I went home over the break my mum was watching this and did was good.

I just watch the 1st ep, the pilot episode, was a success well for me because I'm hook.

LINK:
http://www.viki.com/channels/536-full-house-2

VIKI SUM:
A home holds many precious memories of your family and the loving memories you shared there. Tae Ik lost his parents and their family home at a young age. As he grows into a popular idol star as half of the K-pop duo Take One, Tae Ik dreams of achieving enough success to reclaim his childhood home. When Man Ok, a newly hired stylist, comes between Tae Ik and his singing partner Kang Hwi, the ensuing love triangle complicates matters. Can Tae Ik stay focused on his lifelong goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment