Search This Blog

Nov 13, 2012

sweet rice cake with butternut squash


I wanted something sweet with rice cake. I wipe something random and simple. It taste kind of bland, I need to put more sugar in it. I'm not sure if this is a healthy meal or what. At least it doesn't have meat or does egg count?

I cut my finger when I was slicing the butternut.  It wasn't deep or bleeding, like a paper cut that doesn't sting but it did

Ingredients:
silk tofu, cubed
butternut squash, sliced
rice cake
egg
sugar

Directions:
In a pot have water, let it boil. Add the butternut. cook for a while. then add tofu, rice cake, and sugar and let it cook and stir occasionally for the rice cake will stick when the rice cake floats to the top add the egg just crack it into the pot. If you want the yolk well cook then let it cook if not then let it tumble for a sec.

Side note: I think I put too much things in. It didn't taste to my liking. If I had to make this again I would take out the egg, and tofu and add more sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment