Search This Blog

Nov 11, 2012

Pita bread Pizza recipe

RECIPE ADAPT FROM NOOB COOK

I'm not much of a pizza eater but my roommate likes making pizza, she used a dough mix that is specifically for pizza crust. I really wanted to try and make pizza too but the dough part seem to much. This recipe looks easy and no dough making. I was so hyped up in making this and dejected when I couldn't find the pita bread at walmart or copps. :(

I made some tweaks to my liking.
List:
(makes 1 pita pizza)
1 pita bread
tomato-base sauce - I would use spaghetti sauce (with onion, Gochujang/hot pepper paste, meat, white pepper powder)
assorted mushrooms, sliced or diced
corn
white sausage, thinly sliced
shrimp, slice in half
shredded mozzarella cheese (any cheese you like/have)

Directions

1. Place a piece of pita bread on a flat oven-safe tray.
2. Spread some tomo sauce evenly over the pita bread using the back of a spoon.
3. Arrange mushrooms, corn, sausage, and shrimp evenly all over the pita bread, followed by a layer of cheese or the other way
4. Bake in preheated oven of 200C (392F) for roughly 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment