Search This Blog

Nov 12, 2012

Pasta with mushroom and okra

I was in the mood for pasta!

For the sauce I just randomly put in what I thought might be good combination and I have to used up some of the okra I had left and I really wanted mushroom in it.

Pasta Sauce Ingredients:
5 pieces okra, sliced
handful of ground meat, I used turkey
veggie stock or water or other stocks
5-7 mushrooms, the white ones, sliced
half an onion, diced
salt and pepper and granulated chicken bouillon for taste
milk 
grated cheese
oil

Directions:
  1. cook pasta as directed
  2. Let the oil heat in pan and put in the meat, used your spatula to separate the meat into pieces, mine were chunky. 
  3. When most of the meat's surface is cooked add onion and okra, stir fry 3-5 minutes, then add mushroom, stir a bit
  4. then add stock and milk to cover the stuff in pan. and then your spices for taste and then let it cook until you think is good
  5. garnish with shredded cheese

When I finished cooking I remember I forgot the tofu!

No comments:

Post a Comment