Search This Blog

Dec 11, 2012

Black Dagger Brotherhood

I love this series, get the numbering and summary from: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/w/j-r-ward/

This is a good day for me. My English portfolio is due today and I hand it in. No more stressful days and nights in revising and editing. I didn't even shower or eat the 3 meals a day, or went food shopping last weekend. I spend all my energy in passing English 101, but it would be a sucker if I didn't past. I would cry if that happened.
You can't comprehend how happy I am right now. I am even more happy when I found out that the black dagger brotherhood series the 11th book is coming out. I really want to read Qhuinn's story and its almost here.  *small hand clapping*
I read the books from the library. but now I am in college and I don't know if they have reading for fun books. I usually image a bunch of historic, literature, educational...in a nutshell boring books.

back to what I wanted to say, my library back in home has a online library to check out books like those kindle, ebooks. I found a liking to audio books. and your library might have a system like that too. But if I don't want to wait for the book to arrive I read from:
http://www.onread.com/

But I'm not like all the ads and this tab "download book for free" it covers the words up. So I had to change the font size just to read them or I just ignore the small section.

No comments:

Post a Comment