Search This Blog

Dec 28, 2012

H-Mart: Limited Offer 28-30th: Zojirushi Rice Cooker

I have the NS-ZCC10 the 5 cup one. And it make the best rice ever. If you eat rice daily this would be a fine investment/asset. And it's easy to work it once you get to know the buttons. I also read a review on amazon that it cooks brown rice wonderfully, it's not hard or dry. I haven't cook brown rice yet, but from the wonders, I believe it. I don't know about the other rice cooker if it's good or what's the difference. But the price for NS-ZCC18 is super low price. I compare it to the amazon price which is about $170, I bought my 5 cup one this summer for $160. So the price is very good. If your rice cooker is broken or need a rice cooker I would recommend the NS-ZCC18 while the offer last. 

I'm debating whether I should buy it for my parents but I called my mom about it and she said we already have one and don't need it....

LINK:
http://www.hmart.com/shopnow/shopnow_special.asp?id=zojirushi

No comments:

Post a Comment