Search This Blog

Dec 16, 2012

French Bread Pizza

This taste pretty good. I wasn't sure if I would like the bread afterwards from being soggy from the sauce but it was delicious. I sliced my bread width-wise diagonally. I was experimenting with toppings I put thinly sliced (uncooked) fillet, shredded chicken, kelp, and spinach, all individually on a slice of bread. It was breakfast for me and my mum! I was also making angel cake, it took longer preparing and mixing than expected so I forgot about the pizza so the shredded chicken, kelp, spinach were dried up. >.<!

I bought a mushroom and green pepper pasta sauce, great value brand.

This was an easy and quick food making.

RECIPE FROM sixsistersstuff

Ingredients:
1 loaf French Bread
1 (26 oz) jar of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Your favorite pizza toppings (sausage, peppers, olives, mushroom, chicken, spinach, etc.)

Directions:
Cut the French Bread loaf in half length-wise (so that you have two long halves). Spread pizza sauce over entire length of both halves. Top with shredded cheese and desired toppings.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 8-10 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
Cut into slices and serve.
Serves 6-8.

No comments:

Post a Comment